sábado, 10 de marzo de 2007

The World/Inferno Friendship Society -- Just the Best Party


sigamos con cosas con folckor....las canciones son excelentes te sientes como en un carnaval...como en el mardi gras si lo queires ver asi.....muy potente el disco..

Lets stick to the folk.........excelent songs they make you feel like you are in a carnival or mardi gras if you prefer........really powerfull record



Zen And The Art Of Breaking Everything In This Room
My Ancestral Homeland, New Jersey
Heart Attack '64
Secret Service Freedom Fighting U.S.A.
Friend To The Friendless
Peter Lorre
I Wouldn't Want To Live In A World Without Grudges
Just The Best Party
Go With It Girl
The Naughty Little Rat Makes New Friends
Stay On The Charming Side Of Drunk
All The World Is A Stage (Dive)

me gusta mucho "Friend To The Friendless""
I really like ""Friend To The Friendless""


password:mipechosobretuespalda.blogspot.com

1 comentario:

MrBenja dijo...

por lo general no suelo hacer comentarios... pero acá me detengo a agradecerte por este disco ! que me encantó esta banda y no puedo encontrar sus discos en ningun lado !